I think he was as excited as I was, can you tell?
Ryan and I spent the day reading LOTS of information and signing papers. Not too many, only 10 different packets and forms;) If all the rumors I hear are true, this is nothing compared to the future paperwork. Apparently we will be buried alive in it. And rightfully so, I suppose. We double, triple, quadruple checked everything, wrote the check for the initial program fee and off to the post office Ryan went. I hope America World doesn’t judge us as over achievers (they ask that you return these documents within 2 weeks…we just got them yesterday:). I just couldn't wait! I wanted to overnight it but my frugal , realistic husband assured me it would be ok if we used SNAIL MAIL, whatever. 


My girlfriend suggested that I post a schedule of fees and estimated time frames. These were things addressed in the forms we read today so we now have a much better understanding. I will try to do that in the next few days. We were able to exhale a little as we learned that the $35-40,000 will be broken up and paid at different times throughout the process, whew! *NOT that I’m doubting God, I swear!!



On another note, in the next week or two, I will be having surgery to remove a kidney stone that they believe is embedded in my right kidney. I have had CRAZY pain for almost 3 solid months. 7 docs later they are hopeful this is the answer. I am tired and today, has been a very trying day physically (why my man was home today, love him). Really, who in the world knew a ks could hurt like this? Sheesh! We are so grateful that we have finally gotten an answer and what is looking like a simple solution. Praise Jesus!! The crazy Krauses would appreciate your prayers so much as we want so badly to MOVE ON from this mini roadblock. Love and appreciate each of you so much!!!


xoxo,
Brit




P.S. We have 35 Followers! Don't be left behind, scroll to the bottom and click on the blue button (on the bottom L side) that says “join this site”!!


   


Pin It

1 comments:

Lorraine, AKA Forever Blessed said...Best Blogger Tips

I'm your 50th follower on Google and 25th on Fb Networked blogs. :-) Love ya!

Post a Comment